Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So went on an ice adventure with Z for the 1st time ever. Last week was 2 for 10, this week 4 for 10.

No Z-Curse?

Driving home outside Fort Collins on a dark stretch of road I pop a nice doe at 50MPH. Kaboom! Thank Gawd for cow-catchers.

Now I have been averaging 30,000 miles/year driving since the dawn of time. Have NEVER hit a large animal till now.

Yes Z-Curse?

You be the Judge!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
You eat it?

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
it's a Dodge...no big deal!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Clear skies, no snow, and probably not that many "morons" on the road either. What were you teenagers up to?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
3 years ago on my way back from Big Mac I hit a deer doing about 80 MPH. My truck was less than a year old, with less than 10,000 miles.

That deer took out my mirror, passenger rear door, and my DRW fender. Nearly $10,000 worth of damage.

You got off easy.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
The zcurse has shut down a lot better fishermen then you! bwahahahahahahahhahahaha...

We almost got a buck too...

That was the most impressive speed bump ever!

That there is exactly why I go the other route...I mentioned all the deer I had seen killed on the highway I dont like that we turned onto...give me interstate any day...I dont have to worry about my least favorite double D's...deer and drunks!!

That was fun thanks for driving...glad we didnt have either of our subarus...

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Both and a combination of the two...had hits on rapalas and spoons tipped with minnow heads...tried to find some walleyes...no go its a big place...need to google earth it via timeline...can get gps coords that way...

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's a Dodge...no big deal!!! :rolleyes:
Dude it was anything other than a freekin RAM it was totaled crap on the side of the road. The big dog knocked that ***** 20 ft ahead then ran it over with both axles! Frickin mush!

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Dude it was anything other than a freekin RAM it was totaled crap on the side of the road. The big dog knocked that ***** 20 ft ahead then ran it over with both axles! Frickin mush!
LMAO!!! You're lucky with the Zcurse it wasn't an elk or a buffalo, would have turned your Ram into a Prius!!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
When slayer was in his flipover shanty I crawled under his truck and installed the ACME 7100 Pachyderm Come Running brand animal call...must of installed it backwards all we got was a deer!...should of read the instructions...

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Good thing for that bull bar, that Dodge would have broke up like an RC Airplane hitting the water at Chatty!!! :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
"Like an RC plane hitting Toni's cheeks......."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts