Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Zebco 77 one piece rod and reel. It looks pretty vintage. I can't seem to find any info on it. Any help would be appreciated! Fish on!

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had one of those as a kid...Was about 6 years old and my dad took me fishing in our old wooden boat. He was facing backwards fishing and I was facing forward fishing. I somehow got it all tangled up inside and threw it in the lake out of frustration. My dad turned around looked at me and said "Where's your pole?" I said something like "I threw it in the lake because it was no good". We still laugh about that on occasion to this day...He's 87 now. That's the only info I have them. :)

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I had one of those as a kid...Was about 6 years old and my dad took me fishing in our old wooden boat. He was facing backwards fishing and I was facing forward fishing. I somehow got it all tangled up inside and threw it in the lake out of frustration. My dad turned around looked at me and said "Where's your pole?" I said something like "I threw it in the lake because it was no good". We still laugh about that on occasion to this day...He's 87 now. That's the only info I have them. :)
No offense to the OP... but I'd say you made a good decision, lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Clean it up. So that it casts. Have fun taking it out. And seeing the looks on peoples face. When you use it. Priceless. And catching fish with it. If it catches you 1 fish. Then it is time well spent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts