Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be a gluten for punishment went back out today and it was actually worse then last time, but I love perch so I put up with it just long enough to get dinner, the things I see out there are really unbelievable,a boat probably 18 footer with no less then 15 people on board two fishermen fishing inside the highly posted keep out area and a guy trying to back his trailer at the boat ramp only taking up three lanes, no ranger in site! but once again incredible fishing

·
Registered
12 Posts
I must be a gluten for punishment went back out today and it was actually worse then last time, but I love perch so I put up with it just long enough to get dinner, the things I see out there are really unbelievable,a boat probably 18 footer with no less then 15 people on board two fishermen fishing inside the highly posted keep out area and a guy trying to back his trailer at the boat ramp only taking up three lanes, no ranger in site! but once again incredible fishing
Well it's getting close to your birthday as I remember, so a little older (I mean a lot older) so you lose a few more brain cells, and forget the big lakes are a mad house, so happy birthday and it may be a couple of weeks after Labor Day for the nut jobs to pack it up for the season

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks ken been a long time we should try and get out soon I went back out today and managed two keeper eyes and ten perch so yeah dinner for the weekend, hope all is well if I remember your almost as old as me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts